This blog mainly covers and archives some of the material surrounding the Hollie Greig case, and explores my own, properly researched position as a legitimate media professional who has spent years actually working to get to the truth of it... It's main purpose is to act as a public record of my position on the case. It's not a discussion forum, I'm not here to entertain or give the oxygen of publicity to nutters...

And, importantly, unlike others, this blog is not purposed to distract attention away from the Hollie Grieg case or obfuscate the issues surrounding child sexual abuse generally...

Also in stark contrast to many others is the fact that I'm not begging for cash. There is no mechanism for you to donate money to me. There are no books or DVDs you can buy from me on the Hollie Greig case... Nor for that matter any similar case.

I am not here to promote vapid conspiracy theories! - And glad to say that certain perverts who have crossed me in the past actually have gone to jail for their crimes against children.

And please note carefully, your approval of me or what I write is of no relevance or interest to me... I don't require your attention, I don't want your money and I have nothing - except reality - to promote here.

My only interest is in the truth of the case, and seeing those who abuse children brought to justice through the courts. And that does seem to scare certain people - mainly criminals and perverts - out of their wits...

What have they got to hide?

Saturday 12 November 2016

28. Violent druggies... Not the brightest.

Seems the drug addicts and child abusing perverts of Aberdeenshire are reduced to tactics more befitting of a rather sad, educationally-challenged ten-year-old these days. When they're not stalking and frightening the life out of young girls of course...

Unit *C, *** *** Business Park, ****** of ***, Aberdeen AB23 ***  

077*581*4*8 
077*999*7*6  

The former (a works internet system) is where various abusive posts and emails originated from (not just to me, but others also), and the two numbers are mobiles which were used to place crank calls...  Both 'witheld numbers' but that doesn't phase those who actually do have the technical knowledge and resources to track these things. - Police Scotland for instance.

And yes, we do actually have the full details of those numbers and the address - it's just inappropriate to post them publicly. There is also a recording of an voice that few would mistake. The Police are quite interested in this "course of conduct" though! It's just what they needed! We're confident they'll be having words with the owners of a certain 'engineering firm' very shortly. As well as others of course. It's 'chilly' up north I hear.

Tick Tock.  And a wee quick tip for the clock watchers...  You don't seriously think you're going down for anything trivial do you?  - These wee things do add up though.

********